Noise Reduction Ratings (NRR) have been tested by an independent third-party lab.
What is Noise Reduction?
Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is the standard for hearing protection attenuation across North America
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is a measure of the effectiveness of a hearing protection device to reduce noise levels. Higher values indicate greater noise reduction.
- NRR is a system used to measure the amount a hearing protection device is capable of reducing sound exposure in decibels. The higher the NRR of a hearing protector, the more effective it will be at reducing noise.
- Decibullz are one of the highest NRR rated custom-molded earplugs available!
- Noise Reduction Rating with Foam Tips: 31
- Noise Reduction Rating with Silicone Tips: 24
- WARNING: THE NOISE REDUCTION IS DEPENDENT ON THE FIT OF THE EARPLUGS. MAKE SURE TO TEST YOUR EARPLUGS IN PROGRESSIVELY LOUDER ENVIRONMENTS BEFORE ENGAGING IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT COULD CAUSE HARM!
- *The EPA has selected the Noise Reduction Rating as the descriptor of hearing protector effectiveness to be utilized on the labels required by U.S. EPA Regulation 40 CFR Part 211 Subpart B. Decibullz makes no warranties as to the suitability of NRR as a measure of the actual protection afforded to the individual user.