Instructions For Cleaning Your Earplugs / Earpieces
If using the foam tips, remove the foam tips from the earpieces before cleaning.
- Take an alcohol wipe and gently wipe the earplugs/earpieces clean
- Rinse the earplugs/earpieces with running water
- Apply soap
- Rinse the soap off and dry
To Clean The Foam or Silicone Tips:
- Silicone: Rinse the silicone tips with warm water
- Foam: Wipe the foam tips with a dry cloth
*Please note that leaving the foam tips in during cleaning could cause the tips to degrade quicker.
Article is closed for comments.