Charging your Headset
1. Prior to using your headset for the first time, or after no use for an extended time, fully charge the battery.
2. Approximately 1 hour is required to fully charge the battery.
3. The indicator light turns red while charging and will automatically turn blue when fully charged.
4. When the battery is low, the indicator light will flash red. (Headset will turn off automatically when the battery is fully drained.)
5. The headset can be used while charging.
You can charge your device with any USB micro cord.
If for any reason you still are having charging issues, your earphones are covered by a 1-year warranty from the INITIAL date of purchase and you can contact us to get the warranty process started. Please contact our support team with your order number and we will be able to get the warranty process started for you. email@example.com